1-3 Acre homesites currently offered in three areas
• Summit Ridge Pointe
• Ashcroft West
• The Foothills
• Summit Ridge Pointe & Ashcroft West—public water, septic, Dominion Virginia Power, cable and internet
• The Foothills of Ashcroft—well, septic, Dominion Virginia Power, cable and internet
• Stone Robinson Elementary
• Burley Middle
• Monticello High & numerous private schools
• 290 projected homes in community
• Private roads except Lego Drive to circle at the Ashcroft Club House
• Community clubhouse with swimming pool, tennis courts, and playground
• Modest Homeowners fees of $300/quarter include use of all club facilities, maintenance of common area & private roads, and more.
• Directions From Charlottesville, go east on 250, to left on Hansens Mountain Rd to left on Lego Drive.
Far from ordinary
Close to everything
• Downtown Pedestrian Mall - 5 miles
• Peter Jefferson Place and Martha Jefferson Hospital Campus – 2 miles
• UVA Health Center – 6.5 miles
• Historic Monticello, home of Thomas Jefferson – 7 miles
• Michie Tavern – 6.5 miles
• Keswick Hall and Golf Club – 6 miles
Approximatly 170 acres with lovely nature trails throughout the community. Fall brings brilliant colors with the abundance of hardwood trees. Winter reveals expansive vistas of mountain ranges. Spring blooms with wild dogwood and redbud trees and Summer provides a lush green hillside.
Click the map links to see individual plats in different areas.